My Interests

Hey~I am here to share my interests.

I don't have a big hobby or interest that defines me like a lot of people do. However, I have many different kinds of interests. I like reading novels and comics which lets me immersed in books. Besides, I like to exercise because it's a real stress reliever and it keeps me healthy and makes me feel great. I like hiking. I usually hike with my family once or twice a week. I also like cycling, swimming, playing badminton, playing basketball and many which can let me feel good and burn my calories xD. Other than that, I also like to cook. I like to use my creativity to make delicacies or decorate dishes and desserts. 

It's not like I am ultra-passionate about any of it. I just like to them when I m free..ya...that's all.

this the chocolate and cheese puff that I made just now xD hahahaha👀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family

My Besties ❤️