My Besties ❤️

Friendship--Besties 

Friendship is one of the greatest blessings that not everyone is lucky enough to have. We meet a lot of people in the journey of life but there are only a few who leave a mark on us.

I have met these 6 people which are my besties in my secondary school life. None of them is perfect but they suit me. We have a lot of fun and unforgettable memory. Not every one of us has the same interests, styles and personality. However, we will tolerance each other when our personalities are not the same. We will also be the listener of each other. 

Besides, we always supervise each other at learning. When I don't understand some questions, they will teach me. Moreover, when I was in trouble, they will lend me a hand.

I really appreciate this friendship because it is lifelong and precious ❤️.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Interests

Family